If you are looking to create or revive a gorgeous tutu with the perfect hoop shape, this tutu hooping kit is all you need!
It comes with a pre-cut hoop wire to hoop a standard 15" tutu (7' or 2.1m) and a connector. Slip the connector on one end of the hoop wire and it will easily slide through the hoop casing.
Looking for a Free Hoop Wire Sample? Click Here & Order Yours Today!
Available in white and black. The black is manufactured black and is no longer dyed.
Want to know how to revive an old tutu? Click here to learn more.
- 3/8" (9.5 mm) wide high-tensile spring steel (prevents torquing)
- Dyeable non-toxic white polymer hoop wire
- Non-toxic, rust-proof plastic connector
- Connector is designed to flex with the hoop wire
- Made in the USA
Have a Question? Click Here to refer to our FAQs.
Here's How to Do It:
- Mark 1/2” on one end of the Hoop Wire and insert into the connector to the 1/2” mark.
- Thread it through the hoop casing connector end first.
- Adjust the length of the hoop wire to achieve the desired shape. Cut the hoop wire to the desired length.
- Mark 1/2” on the Hoop Wire and insert the cut end into the open end of the connector to the 1/2” mark.
- Test the connection by firmly pulling on each end of the hoop wire while holding onto the connector to make sure the Hoop Wire is securely inserted into the connector.
- Hot melt glue can be squirted into the connector to help secure the hoop wire if needed.
Due to variables in production, there are slight differences in the thickness and width of the hoop wire. The hoop wire might be marginally looser or tighter in the connector at times. If you would like to make the wire tighter, or more permanent in the connector, squirt high-temperature hot melt glue inside the connector and on 1/2" of the ends of the hoop wire before inserting.
HoopWire.com has tested high-temperature hot melt glue and low-temperature hot melt glue, and we have found that the high-temperature glue adheres better.
The connector can be removed by forcefully pulling the hoop wire out of the connector. If the hoop wire is glued into the connector, it may be necessary to break the connector with your hoop wire cutters.