Revive your old tutu and give it a lift!
⬆Before inserting a hoop. ⬇ After inserting a hoop.
If you have an old tutu that isn’t perky anymore, inserting a hoop will go a long way toward reviving the skirt. Thank you to Barbara Ponder for the before and after pictures.
Hoop Wire is made with spring steel, so it is, well, springy. Be careful when removing the zip ties and wear safety glasses.
- Mark 1/2” on one end of the Hoop Wire and insert into the connector to the 1/2” mark.
- Thread it through the hoop casing connector end first.
- Adjust the length of the hoop wire to achieve the desired shape. Cut the hoop wire to the desired length.
- Mark 1/2” on the Hoop Wire and insert the cut end into the open end of the connector to the 1/2” mark.
- Test the connection by firmly pulling on each end of the hoop wire while holding onto the connector to make sure the Hoop Wire is securely inserted into the connector.
- Hot melt glue can be squirted into the connector to help secure the hoop wire if needed.
If you have any questions or concerns about our products, please contact us at john@HoopWire.com or call/text 714-287-0940 ( 9:00 am—3:00 pm Mon—Sat Pacific) so we can assist you.
We love to see customer projects. Please feel free to post photos on the HoopWire.com Facebook page.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.